Tufco, L.P. - Reliability/Facility Engineer
|Position||Tufco, L.P. - Reliability/Facility Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time Position|
|Location||3161 S. Ridge Rd. Green Bay, WI 54304|
Summary of Responsibilities Provide appropriate management for the entire operations of the Maintenance Department. Ensure that the department has the capability to perform all necessary electrical and mechanical maintenance assignments. The person must also be versatile regarding changes in business direction, expansion, and reductions in work force, and be adaptable to various projects and provide trial run support. Essential Functions
- Reports to the Plant Engineering Manager
- Works closely with Plant Engineering in defining scope of new programs (CI, New Capacity, Maintenance, etc…)
- Directs site manufacturing asset maintenance and predictive maintenance programs (routine and failure).
- Updates and maintains maintenance database to accurately track completion rates and downtime hours within the plant
- Responsible for identifying projects, accurately and completely tracking all material and labor costs using the available ERP and maintenance tools
- Ensures existence of a properly trained staff level to meet company needs.
- Deploys appropriate staff for maintenance projects.
- Supports continuous improvement projects assigned to the maintenance group.
- Oversees the general buildings and grounds maintenance and infrastructure operations and maintenance.
- Responsible for negotiating contractor work for selective projects and annual service contracts for both facilities and equipment
- Primary contact person for contractors and subcontractors and is responsible for their conduct and safety.
- Purchasing and budgeting responsibility for the department.
- Provide staffing support for new projects.
- Offer advice on equipment selection and specifications.
- Participate in recruiting, selection, hiring, training, review and the dismissal of maintenance associates.
- Monitors company assets that are “moth-balled”.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe workshop
- Understand and comply with all lockout/tagout procedures.
- Must work in a safe and ethical manner at all times. Demonstrating good behaviors and correcting any contradictions observed on the plant floor.