Material Development Co-op May-December 2018(paid position)
|Position||Material Development Co-op May-December 2018(paid position)|
At Rockline, we make products to make your life a little easier. Join a family owned and operated company where we pride ourselves on our People. Rockline is one of the worldâ€™s leading developers, manufactures, and distributors of coffee filters and wet wipes sold throughout the world. Bring your innovative ideas to work with our R&D team as Packaging Co-op. In this key role, you will help support efforts around creating, maintaining and managing the process for molded plastics packaging specifications and commercialization of new packaging and materials for Rockline products. This position will be located in beautiful Sheboygan, WI on the shores of Lake Michigan, situated halfway between Green Bay and Milwaukee. Examples of activities you may be involved in or have exposure to are:
- Planning and directing activities, trials, and discussions with raw material vendors
- Internal project related activities & discussions with QA, operations, product management and managing timelines and expectations.
- Setting up and conducting laboratory experiments
- Planning and executing converting trials
- Analyzing and reporting on results of trials and determining next steps
- Create & edit raw material specifications
- Develop product specification targets and tolerances
- operations support
Education, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Material Science, Minimum Two (2) Years Completed. Need to be entering junior status.
- Previous Intern experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office. Working knowledge of statistic software a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate utilizing written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized with the ability to support and participate in multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Full-time position starting May/June 2018 through December 2018.
- $250 /per month housing stipend provided, if relocate.