The innovative simulation software GeoDict is the most complete solution for the digital design of filters and filter media. GeoDict is the answer to broaden the boundaries of existing filters and to find new specialized solutions for filtration applications.
Starting from 3D scans (µCT, FIB/SEM) of filter media, CAD models, or user-defined parameters it is straightforward to:
· model filter elements, pleats, and media, such as nonwoven, woven, glass- and steel-fiber, metal and plastic meshes, ceramics, foams, cellulose, membranes, diesel and gasoline particulate filters…
· simulate gas and liquid filtration processes: air, water, oil, fuel…
· analyze porosity, pore size distribution, bubble point, fluid flow, particle movement and deposition, MPPS, depth filtration, cake formation, dust holding capacity…
· design filter media and pleats to fit specifications
· improve pressure drop, filter efficiency, filter selectivity, and filter lifetime
The GeoDict solution incorporates personalized support, consultation, assistance, and trainings in using simulation to create and vary filter media designs, to optimize processes, and to resolve complex filtration questions quickly and cost-effectively. The final goal is to cut prototyping and R&D costs and gain a competitive edge by accelerating design and production.