Elsner Engineering Works, Inc. – Sales – Medical Disposables or Nonwoven experience preferred
Elsner Engineering Works, Inc., founded in 1934, is a fast-growing family owned engineering and manufacturing facility, located in Hanover, PA. Elsner is currently looking to add a highly skilled Sales role to our professional team.
This role will be a part of an exceptional sales team, to increase customer and market penetration. This is an end-to-end customer facing role, with primary responsibility in making sales calls to new and existing customers, both nationally and internationally. Medical Disposables or Nonwoven experience preferred.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for:
- Providing quotes
- Processing customer orders
- Coordinating and collaborating with others to ensure efficient and timely installations
- Providing long-term support to customers
- Building long-lasting relationships, and managing repeat and new sales.
- *The position will require travel to customer locations (up to 50%.)
- In addition, the position will require previous experience with the specification, purchase and/or sales of capital equipment.
- Proven history of machine sales
- Goal oriented
- Persuasiveness, tenacity and strong selling skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Ability to work independently
- High level of integrity
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-year degree in mechanical engineering
- Familiarity with custom machine shop environment and processes
Comprehensive Benefit Package includes:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
To Apply – Please apply in person at 475 Fame Avenue Hanover, PA 17331 or online to this ad with both resume and salary requirements.