Novum Microfiber Corporation – Lead Sales – Novum Microfiber
This position is responsible for generating sales for Novum Microfiber’s polypropylene spunbond products. It will require travel necessary to create and maintain customer relationships and business. Representative will target potential accounts and present Novum Microfiber’s capabilities and products.
Account Planning documents will be created and maintained for each account. Representative will be responsible for gathering competitive intelligence for product differentiation, service, current supplier, pricing, etc. New product identification and/or new feature and benefit leads will be an ongoing responsibility for this role.
Weekly calls will be held between the Representative and DOS to summarize the previous week’s activities and forecast the next 2 – 3 week’s plans. Attendance at relevant trade shows to support and generate sales with new and existing customers. Representative will be responsible for providing a forecast the next 3 months of sales each month by customer.
- Generate and maintain sales for SBPP media supplied by Novum Microfiber.
- Provide customer relations to markets and customer base for Novum Microfiber.
- Planning and scheduling upcoming customer meetings, trade shows, plant visits, etc.
- New customer, new product, new submarket identification.
- Trade show, conference, and other industry support activities.
- Interface with VP of Sales for updates and feedback
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Bobby Shokar, firstname.lastname@example.org.