Rush & Company – Sales Account Executive
This global Manufacturing company is a leading producer and supplier of high-quality Nonwovens, High-Performance Construction, Engineering, and Technical Textiles. They are a World Class Manufacturer doing business in over 50 countries. They have acquired a solid and extensive expertise in the industry and a worldwide reputation as a reliable business-to-business partner.
We are searching for an experienced Sales Account Executive to sell a product line of high-quality Nonwovens, Woven, three-dimensional Polymeric Mats, and Composite Performance Materials for Building, Roofing, Green Roofing and Industrial applications in the Northeast . The role requires a consultative, solution-oriented approach and a strong foundation of new business development experience to establish new customers and manage, support, retain, and develop new business opportunities in current customer accounts. Very strong stable company – excellent new opportunity!
Education, Knowledge and Experience Recommended:
- 3-6 years successful territory sales experience in a consultative-based sales role in a manufacturing or industrial-focused sales environment – Nonwovens, Composites, Construction/Industrial markets ideal but not required
- Four-year college degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Strong technical aptitude or previous experience in product applications
- Experience working independently from a home or virtual office environment
- Strong skills in prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing new business
- Strong customer-focused, relationship and retention ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of technology, computers and software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, CRM Software. etc.)