Product Development Engineer
|Company||Rush & Company|
|Position||Product Development Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time Position|
Our client is a state-of-the-art ISO certified manufacturer of a broad range of specialty nonwovens. With nearly 50 years of industry expertise they are a global leader in specialty technical fabric solutions. From apparel to filtration to upholstery and more they have superior products that meet their customers' needs.
We have an exciting new search for a Product Development Engineer to be responsible for creating new product offerings that drive meaningful sales growth, working closely with external customers, Business Leadership, Sales & Marketing and Plant Technical teams. The individual will gain and continually enhance the understanding of the value propositions in a wide variety of applications. You are self-driven, willing to assume leadership when necessary to drive projects forward. No Sponsorships for this role.
- Bachelors of Science Degree
- Minimum 5 years Nonwovens or Technical Textile experience
- Experience in direct customer relationships in commercial programs
- Experience with Textile testing and laboratory protocol
- Project management
- Experience in travel, independently managing logistics and expenses
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Textile)
- Knowledgeable and capable of applying statistical analysis
- Stage gate process management
- Nonwovens manufacturing/process engineering experience a plus
- Negotiating experience in commercial and technical situations
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.