Applications Development Leader
|Company||Rush & Company|
|Position||Applications Development Leader|
|Job Type||Full Time Position|
Our client engages in the production of polyester resin and polyester staple fibers. The Company produces Polyester Resins and Specialty Polymers for multiple markets. They produce several unique and innovative Non-woven products. Excellent time to join this team as part of an expanding global manufacturing leader!
We are searching for a highly motivated candidate with demonstrated capabilities and good communications skills to serve as Applications Development Leader. You will be responsible for developing new Polyester-Based Polymers and Applications in support of the company's business growth strategy.
- Develop novel formulations for engineered polymers, packaging, fibers and films for marketing and used applications, leveraging various well-known and new aromatic monomers and polymers
- Opportunity to apply your experience in fundamental knowledge of polyester polymer, theory and practical insights to solve various demanding and challenging problems to meet customer and market needs
- Work closely with business development and technical representatives of our customers and their companies to help in their product and application development
- Capture and process IP opportunities to protect technology in competitive advantage
- Accomplished scientist or engineer with educational experiences involving polymer material science, polymer chemistry, polymer engineering, organic chemistry or similar, PhD, highly desirable
- 7 - 10 years of industrial experience to include record of successful commercialization of products and technologies
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.