|Job Type||Full Time Position|
The Reicofil Technician position coordinates line operations as well as monitor and troubleshoot total spinning process to insure a quality product is being produced according to customer specifications under the supervision and direction of the team lead or manager.
- Perform line start-up and shut down
- Coordinate and assist in line thread-up
- Coordinate and assist in line set-up and changeovers
- Use quality data results to make adjustments to process conditions
- Operates manufacturing equipment within the specified limits of the appropriate Standard Operating Conditions
- Monitor, verify and change process conditions such as; air pressures, temperatures, profiles, quench conditions, spinbeam pressures, RPMâ€™s, draw air, line tensions, vacuum box conditions, webformer speeds et cetera
- Monitor product quality to meet customer specifications
- Operation and monitoring of Kiss Roll and Surfactant
- Operation and monitoring of Resin Room
- Winder operations including doffing unit rolls and associated documentation
- Assist with installation of web former conveyor belt
- Performs troubleshooting of Reicofil production line
- Performs shift clean-up
- Participates in Down Day activities
- Complete daily inspection of overhead hoist, operate safely
- Communicate with off-going and on-coming Reicofil Technicians to ensure proper handoff
- Initiate Temporary Change Notices (TCN) as needed
- Fill in for team leader when necessary
- Maintain manufacturing line to 5S/OLA standards.
- Assist other team members as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to understand and interpret process settings vs. SOC
- Ability to use a calculator
- Working knowledge of FIRM
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret Fitesa product codes and production schedules
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and good mechanical abilities
- Good communication and written skills
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Maintain work area to 5S (OLA) standards.
- Ensure finished rolls meet specifications defined in Operations Documents.
- Sustain proper removal of nonwoven defects , proper disposition of defective rolls and process material deemed substandard by Lab
- Operate equipment within the specified limits of the appropriate Standard Operating Conditions
- Initiate Temporary Change Notice when required
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimal amount of daily supervision
- Ability to work well with all functions in the plant to accomplish the objectives of the assignment
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours including rotating shifts as needed