Elsner Engineering Works, Inc. – Machine Shop CNC Lathe Programmer/Machinist
Elsner Engineering Works founded in 1934 is a fast growing family owned machine shop located in Hanover, PA. Our reputation of excellent customer service and quality products is built on our company’s integrity, determination, and expertise.
Elsner is currently looking to add a highly skilled CNC Lathe Programmer/Machinist who can perform both set-up and operation duties.
Responsibilities for CNC Lathe Programmer/Machinist include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge and experience with CAD/CAM (GibbsCAM, Master CAM) is required
- Set up of CNC machines such as, but not limited, to lathes and milling machines (Bridgeport, Clausing, Mori, Okuma, Viper, V-Tec,) Daewoo/Doosan using several different controls (Fanuc, Okuma, Yasnac, Acu-Rite)
- Experience with programming.
- Studying and interpreting prints and drawings
- Verifying that finished workpieces conform to specifications.
- Ability to work with tight tolerances (+/- .0002)
- Experience with set up and operation of CNC
- Experience with milling, lathes, metal cutting machine tools
Elsner Benefits: Our Benefit Package includes:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
To Apply- Please apply in person at 475 Fame Avenue Hanover, PA 17331 or online to this ad with both resume and salary requirements.
Elsner is a customer driven full-service shop offering machining, fabricating, engineering, as well as mechanical and assembly services. To find out more about Elsner Engineering Works, Inc. please visit our website at www.elsnereng.com