Elsner Engineering Works, Inc. – Material Buyer/Runner – Entry Level
Elsner Engineering Works founded in 1934 is a fast-growing family owned machine shop located in Hanover, PA. Elsner is currently looking to add a Material Buyer/Runner to our team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Performing parts pick up/drop off
- Assisting with ordering materials
- Performing parts put-a-way
- Assisting with shop clean up
- This role will be “the face of Elsner” to customers and vendors. Therefore, the successful candidate must be an effective communicator. A Self-starter, dependability and ability to work independently are a must.
Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license (with no previous violations) and be able to lift 50 lbs.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a min. of 1 year experience preferred
- Machine Shop experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to read/write and comprehend job orders
- Ability to use computer and email
- Ability to understand basic math and measurements
Comprehensive Benefit Package includes:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
To Apply- Please apply in person at 475 Fame Avenue Hanover, PA 17331 or online to this ad with both resume and salary requirements.
Elsner is a customer driven full-service shop offering machining, fabricating, engineering, as well as mechanical and assembly services. To find out more about Elsner Engineering Works, Inc. please visit our website at www.elsnereng.com