Tufco, L.P. – Pricing Coordinator / Estimator
Summary of Responsibilities
Provides appropriate support to the coordination of obtaining all pertinent information for providing quotes to our customers.
- Updates and maintains confidential internal and external customer files.
- Assist in the preparation of internet bids, SLEAs and contracts Process, distribute and file quotes, along with maintaining daily quote tracking reports
- Create and distribute costing sheets, RFQ and PFG’s to the management team for approval
- Create a final quote and distribute to the customer for any new products or revised pricing
- Maintain sales/service files to ensure most recent and accurate forms are being utilized
- Monitor web site inquiries to the proper department
- Back-up for receptionist with regards to incoming/outgoing mail and phones when she is unavailable.
- Maintain information regarding customer contracts, vendor contracts and customer CDAs.
- Assist with training for sales & service personnel with regards to orientation and understanding of processes for their position
Nothing in this job description restricts the companys right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Qualifications – Education:
A two year degree in business, or a minimum of 5 years related work experience preferred.
Computer literacy is important. A working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
An individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to work in a team environment and positively engage associates. Ability to work independently. Adaptability and receptive to change. Open, honest, fair – a person of uncompromising personal integrity. Strong oral & written communication and math skills with attention to detail. Good organizational and planning skills; manage multiple priorities in parallel. Must maintain confidentiality when working with confidential information.
Interested candidates should go to www.tufco.com to apply.