» » »
Global Baby Care Sustainability Communications, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Studied Chemistry at the University of Frankfurt (1987-1992)
- Graduated with Ph.D. in Physical and Theoretical Chemistry from the University of Frankfurt, Germany. (1995).
- Received grants from the NATO Advanced Studies Institute, the European Photochemistry Association, and the Onassis Scholarship Foundation
- Guest lecturer at the University of Padova, Italy, and at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Speaker at international congresses, e.g., at the Transatlantic Business Conference, German Chemical Industry, Chinese National Absorbent Hygiene Industry, Debating Club with the Spanish Environment Ministry, World Congress of Pediatric Dermatology, and several times at EDANA Outlook
- Media interviews to US, European, African, and Chinese media (TV, online, print).
- Passion for politics, and music (composing own pieces).
At P&G since 1995, holding several positions:
1995 – 2000: Scientist at Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs
2000 – 2004: Senior Scientist at External Relations Department
2004 – 2012: Section Head of Technical External Relations for Baby Care, Europe, Middle East and africa
2012 – 2016: Senior Manager, Scientific Communications, Baby & Fem Care, Europe, India, Middle East and Africa
Since May 2016: Senior Manager, Sustainability Communications, Global Baby Care
Held several chairman positions at EDANA, e.g., Chairman of the Board Sustainability Working Group.
Thursday 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Disposable Products - End of Life Options
Post‐consumer Absorbent Hygiene Products Waste Management – A Case Study
for Emerging Markets
• EDANA's activities in the field of waste management
• What's the situation in key developing countries – India, South Africa, Brazil?
• How could our industry become part of the solution?