EXHIBIT HALL SHOW HOURS
TUESDAY, MARCH 26
10:30 am - 6:00 pm
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27
10:30 am - 6:00 pm
THURSDAY, MARCH 28
10:30 am - 4:00 pm
BOOTH RESERVATION PROCESS
- Once you determine the size of the booth you would like to have at IDEA19, complete the Booth Reservation Request, or send size requirements to Joe Tessari, email@example.com. Fax in the U.S.A.: 1 855 766 3016 and International Fax +1 919 883 5765.
- Upon receipt of your request, you will receive a floor plan showing the best available booth locations in your selected sizes.
- As the same booth choices may have been sent to other companies, it is important to email Joe Tessari and specify your first, second, and third booth space choices as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your three preferred booth space selections, you will receive the first available booth space (of your three preferred choices as long as one of the three are available).
- You will receive a booth space contract and an invoice with the booth space schedule of required payments.
- Booth space payment is due 30 days upon receipt of the assigned booth space along with the signed last page of the booth space contract.
- Subsequent payments, if applicable, are due as outlined in the invoice schedule
- Login and password information for the online Exhibitor Service Manual will be sent to Exhibitors after September 1, 2018.
- Booth space must be paid in full prior to IDEA19 opening or the Exhibitor will not be allowed to set up their booth. There are no exceptions to this rule.
All booths are a minimum of 150 square feet (10 feet x 15 feet).
BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Exhibit Personnel Exposition Passes are provided to companies based
upon booth size.
- Two (2) Exhibit Personnel Exposition Passes will be provided for every 150 square feet of exhibit space, with a maximum of 20 passes. The Exhibit Personnel Exposition Passes provide booth personnel access to the show floor only. Conference sessions and the Welcome Reception are not included; these options may be purchased for a separate fee.
- Additional Exhibit Personnel Exposition Passes may be purchased for $60 each when purchased prior to January 24, 2019.
- Up to five (5) discounted Full Conference Passes may be purchased at a fee of $450 each. These Full Conference Passes provide access to the conference sessions, the online conference proceedings, and access to the show floor. The Welcome Reception is a separate item and may be purchased for a fee of $75 each.
- Booth identification sign: you'll receive a complimentary 7 inches high x 44 inches wide identification sign with your company name and booth number.
- Linear booths include an eight-foot high draped back wall and three-foot high draped sidewalls.
- 24-hour perimeter security services.
- Your company name, contact information, and a 25-word or less description will be featured in the IDEA19 Show Directory*.
- Opportunity to send an email or a postal mailing to the IDEA19 registered attendees for a fee. You must pay all printing and postage charges for a mailing and INDA handles the email/mailing on your behalf.
- Attendee contact information may be captured by scanning each attendee's badge with a lead retrieval app. The information to order the lead retrieval devices will be provided in the Exhibitor Service Manual.
- Exclusive show floor hours: Conference sessions will not be held during exhibit hours.
- Access to a preferred selection time to reserve booth space for IDEA22.
*If booth space is confirmed and paid in full by January 15, 2019.
Note: The 25-word description for the IDEA19 Show Directory is due November 15, 2018.
All booth space is sold on a square foot basis. The INDA Member price is $28 per square foot and the non-member price is $34.
Island booth space includes an additional fee of $1.00 per square foot. Booth space with three open sides includes an additional $0.75 per square foot.
Each company that shares a booth space will be charged a flat fee of $750 per additional company in addition to the space rental fee.
EXAMPLE: Three member companies share a 10 feet x 15 feet booth. They will be charged $4,200 ($28/sq. ft.) for the raw space plus $750 each for the additional two companies occupying the booth for a total charge of $5,700.
There is no deadline to reserve a booth. INDA will continue to sell booths until all floor space is sold. Potential Exhibitors are encouraged to submit booth reservations early to secure a selected booth space and a listing in the Show Directory.
The deadline to be listed in the Show Directory is November 15, 2018. Any reservation received after this date will be processed; however, it may not be listed in onsite publications.
Any Exhibitor who cancels all of their purchased booth space after submitting a signed booth space contract will forfeit and pay to INDA, as liquidated damages, a sum of money equal to 100 percent of the full price of the Exhibitor's booth space. In the event of a default by the Exhibitor, as set forth in the previous sentence, the Exhibitor shall forfeit as liquidated damages, the amount set forth above, regardless of whether or not INDA Show Management enters into a further lease for the space involved. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Joe Tessari, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The number of hotel room nights reserved through the official IDEA hotel block determines INDA's ability to get first priority dates for future IDEA shows. Therefore, Exhibitors are required to use the show housing room block for all registered participants from the exhibiting company. It should be noted that INDA does not profit from these reserved hotel rooms.
Should an Exhibitor reduce the size of their contracted booth space on or before September 1, 2018, a 15 percent service charge of the original contract price will be assessed by INDA. Any payment previously received will be applied to the revised booth fee balance. Any remaining balance, less the revised space fees and a 15 percent service charge, will be refunded up to a maximum of $5,000. After September 1, 2018, an Exhibitor is permitted to reduce the size of their contracted space; however, refunds will not be provided. INDA Show Management has the right to reassign the Exhibitor to a different booth space based on the revised size requirements. Space reduction requests must be submitted in writing to Joe Tessari, email@example.com.
INDA MEMBER RATE
In order to qualify for the INDA Member booth space rate, an Exhibitor must be an INDA Member who is paid in full for one of the following periods:
January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2019
January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2020
In the event that an INDA Member Exhibitor does not remain a member in good standing for one of these periods, they will be invoiced for the space rental difference and a 15 percent service charge. This invoice must be paid for the Exhibitor to remain in good standing for future events.
EXAMPLE: The INDA Member price for a 10 foot x 15 foot booth is $4,200 and the non-member price is $5,100, a difference of $900. The non-member Exhibitor will be invoiced $900 plus a 15 percent service charge for an additional amount due of $1,035. This invoice must be paid for the non-member Exhibitor to remain in good standing for future events.