Professional Development – Intermediate
For industry professionals familiar with nonwovens
2020 courses will be virtual
Virtual Training Dates and Information
INDA/NWI Member: $1,925
Multiple registrants from the same company receive a discount. A comprehensive guide of instruction and reference material is provided to each attendee.
Dive deeper into the world of nonwovens.
Designed for industry professionals with nonwovens experience or a technical background, this 3-day course is a bridge between INDA's Elementary Nonwovens Training Course and the Advanced Courses of the Professional Development Series.
INDA instructors will lead the class, with select guest speakers contributing to educational content.
This educational course is aimed at making professionals and their organizations more successful by providing:
- Advanced nonwovens and engineered materials knowledge
- In-depth understanding of processes, technologies, chemistries, and raw materials
- Expanded business options for branded and private label products
- Enhanced professional and personal growth
Ideal for professionals within:
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Business and product development
- Maintenance and plant production
- Quality control technicians
- Technical marketing and sales
- A Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, textiles, or five years of relevant experience in nonwovens is recommended.
Register Online |
Register PDF | Schedule | Contact INDA