Plastics in the Environment
Handling the issue of Plastics in the Environment is likely to be a big initiative affecting the nonwovens industry. At this location on our website, we will post items of significance related to this issue. Should you come across items or articles you believe would advance our understanding and management of the issue, please send to Matt O’Sickey, email@example.com.
- INDA Position Statement on Plastics
- Sustainable Nonwovens magazine: A complex and serious challenge, February/March 2019
- Chemical & Engineering News: Caution Ahead in Petrochemicals, April 6, 2019
- INDA’s Washington Alert: Single-Use Packaging, Products Bill in California Passes State Senate Environmental Committee, April 2019
- Wall Street Journal: P&G Faces Backlash Over Waste, April 3, 2019
- National Geographic: Microplastics are raining down from the sky, April 15, 2019