Get Your Daily Market Intelligence at IDEA16
Cary, NC, March 10, 2016 – IDEA16 attendees will get live market intelligence reports from leading research analysts on game-changing trends in key regions around the world to start each day at the world’s preeminent event for nonwovens and engineered fabrics, May 3-5, in Boston.
INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, the event organizer, announced the line-up of analysts who will provide daily insights on Greater Europe, China and the Asia Pacific, North America, and South America.
The live conferences will be held each morning from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in Ballroom West at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, followed by the daily opening of the IDEA16 in the exhibit hall.
“These regional market intelligence sessions will provide attendees added value with the knowledge they need to start each day,” said INDA President Dave Rousse. “The exhibitor hall will be buzzing with activity and excitement from the morning conferences throughout the networking day to the evening close.”
The schedule and speakers include:
- Greater Europe: Jacques Prigneaux, Market Analysis and Economic Affairs Director, EDANA (9:00 a.m.)
- China/Asia Pacific: Svetlana Uduslivaia, Head of Tissue & Hygiene Research, Euromonitor International (9:45 a.m.)
- North America: Brad Kalil, Director of Market Research & Statistics, INDA
- IDEA Achievement Awards: Dave Rousse, INDA President will present the winners in five categories for the triennial awards presented by INDA and Nonwovens Industry (9:30 a.m.)
- South America: Rick Jezzi, Consultant, A.D. Jezzi & Associates, LLC (9:00 a.m.)
- Middle East: David Price, Partner, Founding Partner of Price Hanna Consultants (9:45 a.m.)
To register for IDEA16, visit: www.idea16.com
INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, serves hundreds of member companies in the nonwovens/engineered fabrics industry in global commerce. Since 1968, INDA events have helped members connect, learn, innovate, and develop their businesses. INDA educational courses, market data, test methods, consultancy, and issue advocacy help members succeed by providing them the information they need to better plan and execute their business strategies. For more information, visit inda.org or call 919-459-3700.