North American Nonwovens Industry Outlook Report 2019-2024
INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, announces the publication of the eleventh analysis of the North American nonwoven/engineered materials market.
This essential business planning tool provides actionable insights on demand prospects in the most important disposable and durable market segments.
- Support your strategic business planning and decision-making
- Access exclusive content and analysis across end-use markets
- Includes analysis into 133 disposable and 129 durable categories
- Details supply (capacity, production, and trade flows) and demand data
This report also:
- Provides insight into the overall impacts of Covid-19 through to 2024;
- Details overall markets based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research;
- Provides baseline economic and demographic trends and forecasts, as they are significant drivers of demand within the North American nonwovens industry;
- Develops industry consumption figures by sales, units, square meters, and tonnage for nonwoven materials in 11 main end use markets and their numerous subcategories for 2014 and 2019, and provide a forecast for 2024;
- Explains industry trends and drivers within each of the end use markets;
- Defines and clarifies end use market segmentation and production processes to provide greater precision in categorizing the industry
Professionals managing organizational assets will benefit from the projections and primary data that analyzes current market trends and driving forces in dollar value units, and volume.
To purchase your copy of this in-depth report, visit www.inda.org/store