Price Hanna Consultants Announces Release of New Report
Spunbonded, Spunmelt and Melt Blown Nonwoven Polypropylene Global Capacity, Supply/Demand, Manufacturing Economics and Profitability 2016, 2021 – 2026
West Chester, PA, July 12, 2022 – Price Hanna Consultants LLC, a global management consulting firm whose principals have specialized in the nonwoven products, hygiene absorbent products and related fields, worldwide, for more than 40 years, has published a new report which provides comprehensive global and regional market information on spunbonded, spunmelt and stand-alone melt blown nonwoven polypropylene capacity, demand, manufacturing costs and profitability through 2026. The report provides detailed information on capacity by producer, country and location, line, technology, and beam configuration and compares regional and global supply to demand. The report is of value to companies at all levels of the spunbonded and spunmelt nonwoven polypropylene value chain to enhance their understanding of capacities, comparative producer costs and profitability and regional and global supply/demand. The report is available for immediate delivery in hard copy or electronic PDF.
This Price Hanna Consultants study provides significant new information on the following topics:
- Perspective on regional and global capacity development from 2016 – 2026 and estimates of supply/demand by global region for each year from 2021 – 2026.
- Estimates of imports and exports by region and their impact on regional capacity utilization.
- Analysis of regional output capacity capable of supplying modern hygiene end uses by individual machine and in total by producer and region as compared to regional demand.
- Cost-of-manufacture estimates for selected leading regional producers using the latest generation technology based on estimates of Q2 2022 polypropylene costs.
- Capacity listing of spunbonded, spunmelt and meltblown capacity by producer, line and location.
- Spunbonded/Spunmelt Polypropylene capacity continues to grow in all regions through 2026 but at a slower pace than previous five year periods. Orders placed for capacity in 2020 – 2021 will be installed by mid-year 2023 led by Reicofil 5 technology.
- Some regional markets, and China in particularly, are significantly oversupplied and dependent upon exports for satisfactory capacity utilization. Overall, global capacity is sufficient to supply converting demand if the global distribution chain reverts to timely supply.
- Some regional markets will need more than planned capacity or require roll good imports to supply converting demand.
- CAGR demand growth is high in developing markets such as India/Southern Asia and Africa. Overall regional growth is attractive. Hygiene end use market demand across all global regions is strongly bolstered throughout the period by demand for Adult Incontinence products.
- Global market activity will be highly dependent on global health, trade, energy costs and availability, inflation, and internal and external conflicts among countries.
To obtain a detailed prospectus for this study, please contact:
Price Hanna Consultants LLC
603 Fairway Drive, West Chester, PA 19382
Phone: 610-793-1500 Fax: 610-793-1415 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact InformationURL: https://pricehanna.com/
Company: Price Hanna Consultants LLC