Registration for Digital Textile Printing 2020 is Now Open
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., USA, November 20, 2020—The American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC), in partnership with the Printing United Alliance, today announced that registration is now open for Digital Textile Printing 2020, being held virtually this year on December 9 and 10. Registration is available online https://www.aatcc.org/aatcc-events/digital-printing/.
Kerry King, Vice President R&D, Spoonflower, AATCC President, and Ray Weiss, Director, Digital Print Programs, Printing United Alliance, will host the event which covers key trends and technologies in digitally printed textiles. Morning and afternoon sessions highlight the latest on automation, color management, sustainability, state of the industry, supply chain, and more.
Digital Textile Printing 2020 attendees will hear from the experts at the powerhouse event, including:
- Andy Arkin, Strategic Account Manager, Industrial Segments, Zünd America
- Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, Printing United Alliance
- Chad Bolick, Business Development, Unifi Manufacturing Inc.
- Dan Gillespie, Director of Technical Services, Alder Technology
- David Clark, Business Development Manager, Inks, Huntsman Textile Effects
- Frank Henderson, President, Henderson Sewing Co.
- Jaime Herand, Vice President, Graphics Operations, Orbus Exhibit and Display Group
- Kimmy Schenter, Global Color Operations, Design, Nike
- Lewis Shuler, Senior R&D Manager, Fabric/Color/Print, Old Navy
- Luke Harris, Vice President of Manufacturing, Solid Stone Fabrics
- Ray Weiss, Director, Digital Print Programs, Printing United Alliance
- Raylene Marasco, Founder, DYE-NAMIX
- Ron Ciccone, Director of Digital Services, Roysons Corp.
- Will Duncan, CEO, WDA, and Executive Director, SEAMS Association
More information and event registration
AATCC and Printing United Alliance members pay US$69 (nonmembers pay US$139). Registration provides access to all presentations for both days.
For agenda details and to register visit https://www.aatcc.org/aatcc-events/digital-printing/
About AATCC: Founded as the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC), the Association continues to evolve to meet the needs of those in the ever-changing textile, apparel, and materials industries. AATCC has served textile professionals since 1921. Today, the Association provides test method development, quality control materials, education, and professional networking for a global audience.
# # #
Contact InformationURL: https://www.aatcc.org