|Company||Rush & Company|
|Job Type||Full Time Position|
Our client is a family owned company with more than 30 years of experience. They are driven to make the best, tailor-made hygiene products in the world! They never stop challenging the industry with innovation and improving their products, they combine customer focus with product innovation/manufacturing to provide hygiene products of the future, today!
We are searching for a Retail Salesperson to sell hygiene/personal care products to retail customers. You are a real driver, a go-getter that knows how to open doors! Experience/familiarity with selling private label to key retailers preferred: Walmart, Target, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, and other big-box retailers and pharmacies. Contacts/relationships with these companies a huge plus! Newly created position with outstanding potential!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicit orders with current & future customers by developing a relationship of trust
- Products knowledge and how they compare to the competition
- Inform customers about the benefits of products i.e., product performance, features and benefits, etc. vs competition
- Monitor and evaluate competitor's activities, products, and pricing for purposes of developing solicitation strategies
- Know company quality standards, plant production capabilities and lead times to effectively solicit orders and set proper customer expectations
- Establish and develop accounts from which to solicit orders that increase company revenue in the retail market segments
- Conduct solicitation-forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Must be able to travel frequently
Education and Experience:
- Solicitation experience required with retail customers, experience selling adult incontinent products and/or baby diaper products preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, in Business Administration, Nursing, Sales, or Marketing degree preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.