|Company||Rush & Company|
|Job Type||Full Time Position|
|Location||Prefer Northern US|
Our client is a converter and distributor of Nonwoven products, which also represents domestic and international manufacturers on a direct basis since the 70's. They have consistently provided superior customer service, quality products, and on-time deliveries representing the latest technologies in the marketplace.
We are searching for a motivated Sales Representative to join a growing organization and develop new business. The ideal candidate should possess industry knowledge & have experience in marketing Nonwoven Fabrics, be extremely driven, and an energetic self-starter. Selling efforts will primarily be in the Northern US.
- Promoting sales and establishing new accounts
- Generating new business leads through existing relationships and cold calling
- Manage and maintain your accounts, develop additional opportunities within those accounts
- Supply management with bi weekly progress reports
- ~10 years sales experience in the following manufacturing industries is an asset: Automotive, Filtration, Geotextiles, Furniture, Bedding, Roofing or Rubber Molding
- Working knowledge of Chemical or Thermal bond, Needlepunch, Spunlace and/or Spunbond technologies huge plus
- Undergraduate degree, strong written and verbal skills, organized, hard-working, and motivated
- Competency in MS Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.