FiltXPO™ Chairman’s Reserve Offer
Get TWO Exhibition Registrations for the price of ONE entry fee!
It’s double the inspiration—Bring a colleague! Reap the savings!
This is where YOU meet OPPORTUNITY — AND get ONE FREE exhibition pass with every exhibition ticket purchased!
FiltXPO™ is inviting a select group of filtration and separation industry innovators to accept this exclusive offer — and you are one of them! Join us February 26th through 28th for the FiltXPO™ Exhibition, and you’ll connect with more than 200 innovators in the filtration industry. And if you REGISTER NOW to attend the exhibition, you can get Buy-One Get-One Exhibition tickets!
The FiltXPO™ Exhibition is part of FiltXPO™ 2020, an event that more than 2,000 participants from 15+ countries are expected to attend. Come connect with peers, tour the exhibits and connect with the future of filtration and separation!
Contact Tracie Leatham: +1 919 459 3726, email@example.com and mention “CHAIRMAN RESERVE” to claim your savings TODAY! Offer expires February 14, 2020.
Pay ONE full-price admission to the 3-day conference and exhibition — and GET 50% OFF a second admission!
- Creating Challenges and Opportunities in Filtration and Separation for the Oil & Gas Industry: Shagufta Patel, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Parker Hannifin Company
- Gas Phase and Particulate Filtration — Delivering Advanced Solutions with Performance Materials: Michael O’Laughlin, Vice President, Advanced Solutions, Lydall Performance Materials, Inc.
- Next Generation Technologies to Support Advanced Biomanufacturing: Michael Phillips, Ph.D., Technical Director, Next Generation Bioprocessing R&D, MilliporeSigma
- Engineering the Next-Generation of Membrane Materials Needed to Achieve Global Water Sustainability Goals: Erick Hoek, Ph.D., Professor, University of California, UCLA Water Filtration
- Understanding Airborne Dust and Droplet Filtration Via Multiscale Modeling and Experiment: Hooman Tafreshi, Ph.D., Qimonda Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Contamination Control Using Membrane Technologies: An Understanding of Market Needs and Solutions: Aflal Rahmathullah, Ph.D., Global Engineering Manager, Integrated Venting Solutions, Donaldson Company Inc.
- Nanofiber Filter Media: Eliton Medeiros, Ph.D., Professor, Federal University of Paraiba, Brazil
To see the full slate of FiltXPO™’s brilliant technical speakers, visit filtxpo.com
Contact Tracie Leatham: +1 919 459 3726, firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “CHAIRMAN RESERVE” to claim your savings TODAY! Offer expires 02/14/2020.