AATCC Announces 2021-2022 Board of Directors
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., USA, November 24, 2020— AATCC held its Annual Meeting remotely on November 11, 2020. The results of ballots for 2021-2022 AATCC Board of Directors members were announced by Executive Vice President Diana Wyman.
The AATCC Board of Directors is composed of several components to ensure full representation from the broad global textile industry. Regional board members are elected to represent the various geographic regions in which AATCC has local sections. The following regional board members were elected to serve 2021-2022:
- Patrick Ayers, LCA Designs LLC, Central Atlantic Region
- Nelson Houser, Midsouth Region
- Jack Bare, StarChem LLC, New England Region
- Ashley Handley, UL, Southern Region
- Karen Muhlin, VF Outdoor Inc, Western Region
- A.K. Samanta, University of Calcutta, Southeast Asia Region
Members also elected board members to represent AATCC’s three interest groups for 2021-2022:
- Tom Stutts, Color Solutions International/Dystar, Concept 2 Consumer® Chair
- Tammie Rollins, UL, Concept 2 Consumer At-Large Member
- Rembert Truesdale III, TenCate Protective Fabrics, Chemical Applications Chair
- Peter Hauser, North Carolina State University – Wilson College of Textiles, Chemical Applications At-Large Member
- Christina Rapa, WL Gore & Associates, Materials Chair
John Crocker, SDL Atlas LLC was elected President-Elect 2021-2022. Harrie Schoots, Ascend Performance Materials LLC will rotate to President and Kerry King, Spoonflower Inc will become Immediate Past President. A video of the presidential pinning ceremony is available at https://youtu.be/h4NcQwRYxW4.
Continuing in their roles on the AATCC Board of Directors are Apurba Banerjee, Materials Interest Group At-Large Member; R Michael Tyndall, Treasurer; Adam Varley, Executive Committee on Research Chair; Jiping Wang, Publications Committee Chair; Kanti Jasani, Membership Committee Chair; and Diana Wyman, Executive Vice President.
About AATCC: AATCC is the world’s leading not-for-profit association serving textile professionals since 1921. AATCC, headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., USA, provides test method development, quality control materials, and professional networking for members internationally.
# # #
Contact InformationURL: https://www.aatcc.org