ProAmpac Invites PACKEXPO 2019 Visitors to Tour Its Market-by-Market Exhibit
CINCINNATI (Sept. 18 2019) September 23-25 at PACK EXPO in Las Vegas, ProAmpac (booth LS-6156) will showcase their full range of ProActive Sustainability® flexible packaging options, along with market-focused solutions, spotlighting its Signature Surfaces brand-differentiating coatings.
“We are joining the largest North American packaging forum again this year, and we are excited to display the results of a focused effort on sustainable collaboration and innovation,” said Adam Grose, chief commercial officer.
Visitors will see multiple, sustainable packaging solutions and a wide portfolio of packaging for food, lawn-and-garden, pet, e-commerce and home, health and beauty markets,” said Grose.
“The 2019 PACK EXPO show underscores two major achievements since ProAmpac was founded in 2015,” added CEO Greg Tucker. “First, our emergence as a flexible packaging innovator that can deliver sustainable packaging consumers want, and second, ProAmpac has been recognized as a large-scale, agile and reliable flexible packaging partner for global CPG brand owners” and said Tucker.
The exhibit centers on ProActive Sustainability™, ProAmpac’s suite of sustainable products:
- ProActive Recyclable – products for curbside and in-store drop off recycling;
- ProActive PCR – products containing post-consumer-recycled content;
- ProActive Renewable – products made with bio-based resin; and
- ProActive Compostable – products designed to break down in controlled environments
“For this show, we are debuting ProActive Recyclable R-1000, a recyclable film available in rollstock or pre-made pouches. The new R-1000 film is being demonstrated on form-fill-seal equipment during the show, allowing attendees to see it running in real-time,” said Grose.
ProAmpac’s Signature Surfaces product line includes:
- Paper Touch – a coating that combines the feel of paper with the protection of plastic film – ideal for reinforcing a brand’s natural and organic positioning. Available with recyclable material.
- Soft Touch – provides a soft, velvety feel – perfect for premium and luxury product positioning.
- Registered Matte –lending matte-photo-like texture to all, or part, of a package’s surface.
You’re Invited to Our Tour
Other ProAmpac flexible packaging solutions are organized market-by-market for visitors to tour:
- In the kitchen, a full suite of flexible packaging for cheese, liquid food, beverages, frozen food and dry food.
- In the living room, a comprehensive one-stop for display of multiple products for pet food customers;
- On the patio, a range of lawn and garden products, including roll stock, bags and pouches;
- In the medicine cabinet, representing home, health and beauty markets, ProAmpac presents a legacy of more than 40 years of experience with film lamination. Other solutions include pouches, bags, specialty nonwovens, packaging for sterilization, child resistant openings (CRREO) and short-run pouching.
- Delivery at your door, poly mailers, coated- and poly-printed paper, printed films, bags for restaurant take-out and catering as well as sandwich wrap.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center Sept. 23-25. ProAmpac’s booth is LS-6156 in Lower South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with a comprehensive product offering. We provide creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. ProAmpac’s approach to sustainability – ProActive Sustainability — provides innovative sustainable flexible packaging products to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement. Cincinnati-based ProAmpac is owned by Pritzker Private Capital along with management and co-investors. For more information, visit ProAmpac.com.
About Pritzker Private Capital
Pritzker Private Capital partners with middle-market companies based in North America with leading positions in the manufactured products, services and healthcare sectors. The firm’s differentiated, long-duration capital base allows for efficient decision-making, broad flexibility with transaction structure and investment horizon, and alignment with all stakeholders. Pritzker Private Capital builds businesses for the long term and is an ideal partner for entrepreneur and family owned companies. For more information, visit PPCPartners.com.
Contact InformationURL: www.proampac.com