INDA’S COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR A SAFER EVENT
We all want to further ourselves as individuals and as an industry. That often requires gathering together to exchange ideas, connect with peers and generate the spark for new innovations. But in these times, meeting with one another demands adherence to special precautions.
At INDA, we are 100% committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all of our event participants and staff. We have, as an organization, adopted precautions to reduce the potential spread of the virus at our events in accordance with:
- Guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control
- All applicable requirements imposed by federal, state, or local health authorities for the locality in which the event or training is taking place
- Collaboration with North Carolina State University
INDA has implemented precautions to protect against the spread of COVID-19. These precautions can include social distancing, mask wearing, personal hygiene and hand sanitization, adherence to pathway signage, self-monitoring and self-reporting.
Also, you should not attend an INDA event or training course if you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you’ve experienced symptoms within 5 days prior to the event or training course.
You should not attend if you believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for your treatment.
In addition, conference attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact INDA at firstname.lastname@example.org if they experience symptoms within 10 days after participating in the INDA event or training course. Any private health or personal data that may be received by INDA in connection with such measures and precautions will be treated as confidentially as possible.
TO ENSURE THE SAFEST ENVIRONMENT POSSIBLE, INDA RECOMMENDS FOLLOWING THE GUIDANCE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AND THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION:
The official website of the State of North Carolina recommends:
- Get vaccinated
- If you are not vaccinated, continue practicing the 3Ws:
- Wear a mask in all indoor public settings
- Wait 6 feet apart in all public settings
- Wash your hands often
- If you feel sick, please stay home to protect the health of others
- Face coverings – are optional in most North Carolina State University campus indoor locations yet remain mandatory in clinical and health care settings and identified research laboratories as required by state or federal law or regulations, learn more here.
To Assist with the Event Safety Protocols:
- Disposable masks will be available at the registration desk.
- Disinfecting wipes will be available.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the event and training course meeting spaces.
Please note that by registering for this event, you agree to adhere to the local governments and CDC precautions and policies contained herein and acknowledge and understand that you are knowingly and freely assuming all risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, by attending this event. Further, you understand that refusal to adhere to these policies and abide by these precautions may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of your registration, without receiving a refund.