Several Governmental Agencies provide excellent information on Life Cycle Analysis and Sustainable Technology. We’ve listed a few below.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), U.S. Department of Commerce
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – Life Cycle Perspective
- EPA, Risk Management Research – Sustainable Technology
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- National Risk Management Research Laboratory’s Life Cycle Assessment
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture – Data and Community for Life Cycle Assessment
Important Notification: As a service to the industry, INDA provides links to other Internet sites that feature discussions of issues, products, or services relating to sustainability. In doing so, however, INDA does not, expressly or by implication, endorse the referenced sites, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or reliability of the information, products, or services featured on those sites. INDA is not responsible for the opinions, ideas, data, site security, products, or services presented or discussed at those locations.