Cutting Surfaces Sales Manager
|Company||Rush & Company|
|Position||Cutting Surfaces Sales Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time Position|
Our client is a privately held manufacturer with a diversified line of products primarily in the Packing industry as well as Cutting Surfaces for single ply cutting machines used to cut fabric and composite materials. With two manufacturing facilities and continued expansion their future looks strong - excellent time to join this team.
Our client is searching for a Cutting Surfaces Sales Manager for Vacuum Conveyor Belts and Surfaces. A Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university is preferred. A minimum of ten years in Industrial or Manufacturing or Distributing Sales experience and direct account responsibility is preferred. Some travel will be necessary. Excellent sales, negotiation, and team building skills and techniques are required. Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software is required. Excellent oral and written communications skills are also required. A sense of urgency and responsiveness to all customers and manufacturer representatives is required; all calls and emails answered in same day if possible but no later than 24 hours.
- Grow the belts and cutting surfaces customer base across the U.S. and internationally
- Execute a budgeted level of sales with customers
- Develop strong business relationships with customers
- Gather, organize, and analyze information of targeted accounts and competitive information associated with these accounts for use in potential proposals and/or agreements
- Responds to prospective customer requests for information and proposal and negotiates pricing and other terms of new account agreements with prospective clients to ensure maximum revenue and profit from new agreements to include terms and conditions that will minimize the Company's risk
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with potential accounts
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.