Filter Media Training Course
The ultimate overview of existing and emerging nonwoven technologies for filtration.
Offered annually and co-located with the Filtration® International Conference & Exposition, Philadelphia, PA
INDA Member: $1,650
Multiple registrants from the same company receive a discount. A comprehensive guide of instruction and reference material is provided to each attendee.
An intensive course designed for professionals wanting to learn more about the development, testing and application of nonwovens in filtration.
Only 40 participants are being accepted into this career-changing course.
Participants will learn about:
- The physics of filtration
- Latest trends in air and liquid filter media technologies
- Statistics and market trends for air and liquid filtration systems
- How nonwoven media are designed and used in air and liquid filtration
- Expanding technological achievements and applications around nanofibers
- Testing standards for air and liquid filtration
- Critical unmet needs for nonwovens used as filter media
This course is ideal for:
- Research and development professionals
- Product development engineers
- Marketing and product managers
- Technical sales professionals
- Technical support professionals
- Testing and quality control professionals
- General managers
Register | Contact INDA