Assistant Professor, Technical University of Liberec
• 2011 Technical university of Liberec - fellow
• 2013 – now Assistant professor department of nonwoven and nanofibrous materials, Junior researcher Institute for Nanomaterials, Advanced Technologies and Innovation
• 2007- 2013: PhD study programme at Technical university of Liberec – department of nonwoven, Dissertation thesis topic Special collector for electrospinning.
• 2002–2007: Technical university of Liberec – textile faculty, graduated in 2007
(MSc.) Diploma thesis topic: The effect of solvent on electrospinning of copolymer
polylactide - glycolide acid (PLGA).
• 1999-2002: Technical university of Liberec – Mechanical faculty,
• 1995-1999: Grammar school in Rumburk, graduated in 1999
• 2010 - 4th International Summer School on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies
• 2008 - Cambridge ESOL Certificate, Counsil of Europe level B1
• 2008 - Technical university of Liberec - Nanotechnology
• 2008 - 3rd Summer Shool: European doctorate in Physics and Chemistry of
• 2007 Summer school ''Tissue Engineering ", Centrum for support of competitive
abilities in biomedical technologies.
Abstract: This novel work aims to preparation composite material which is consist of nanofibers and microfibers. The main technologies for the material productions are melt blown and electrospinning. The final material is porous three-dimensional structure with appropriate mechanical properties. The reason in combination of microfibers and nanofibers is good cell adhesion on nanofibers and increasing biological activity thanks to microfibers. The preliminary in-vitro test shows huge potential for tissue engineering as scaffolds with suitable porosity which allows osteoblast to proliferate into the sample inner structure.