There are many software products and tools today to help you with LCI, LCA and designing greener products. Whether you are just getting started or looking to upgrade your LCA software, one of these organizations may be a good resource.
INDA has become a member of the Sustainable Minds Industry Sponsor Program. Sustainable Minds is the global leader in cloud-based Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) software that enables companies in a wide range of industries to design greener products. Version 3.0 will include publicly available data for materials and processes and focus initially on several product categories. On an ongoing basis, to expand these and to add new categories, SM will create new data through its Custom Data Creation Program and publish existing data provided by nonwoven manufacturers and other industry sources. SM has teamed with nonwovens industry experts Chapas & Chinai Associates to provide expert nonwovens benchmarking and innovation services. A 15% discount off to any customer referencing INDA-SP013-4sBY once Version 3.o is released. We encourage you to check them out.
- Sustainable Minds
- Building Ecology – Lifecycle Assessment Software, Tools & Databases
- Canadian Raw Materials Database
- Compass® (Comparative Packaging Assessment)
- CPM Life Cycle Inventory Data
- Ecoinvent – Swiss Centre for Life Cycle Inventories
- European Environment Agency – Data and Maps
- European Life Cycle Database
- GTGLCI – Gate-to-Gate Life Cycle Inventory Data
- KNCPC – LCI database for Korean Industries
- LCI Data Sources
- LCA Single Score Analysis Of Man-Made Cellulose Fibres
- Life Cycle Assessment Software, Tools and Databases
- PCR Library
- PlasticsEurope – Eco-profile Programme
- Sustainable Electronics Initiative – LCA Databases
- TEAM™- LCA Software by Ecobilan
- U.S Dept. of Energy – NETL Unit Process Library
- U.S. Life Cycle Inventory Database
- UPLCI – Manufacturing Unit Process Life Cycle Inventory Heuristics
- More LCA Links
Important Notification: As a service to the industry, INDA provides links to other Internet sites that feature discussions of issues, products, or services relating to sustainability. In doing so, however, INDA does not, expressly or by implication, endorse the referenced sites, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or reliability of the information, products, or services featured on those sites. INDA is not responsible for the opinions, ideas, data, site security, products, or services presented or discussed at those locations.