Stephen P. Quinn
Lifetime Service Award
Well-known professional in the Filtration Industry with over 25 years experience in the Industry. Steve is a Partner at RP Fedder Corporation, a Filtration Design, Manufacturing, and Distribution Company which will be celebrating 50 years in business in 2009. Steve currently holds the position of Vice President/General Manager. Steve, along with his wife Susan of 27 years, and three daughters, resides in Rochester, New York.
Hobbies include: boating, golfing, enjoying time with family, chasing the next big sale, and enjoying the sunsets in the Thousand Islands.
- served as Chairman of INDA’s Filtration Committee from 2001 – 2005
- served as Chairman of INDA’s IDEA 2004 Committee from 2002 – 2004
- Coach, CYO Basketball 1993 – present.
- Coach, AAU Basketball 2005 – present.
- Volunteer Firefighter 1987-present
- United Way Campaign Coordinator 1994 –present
MBA, Rochester Institute of Technology 2000, Rochester, New York
BS, Education, Elmira College, Elmira, New York